Friday, June 27, 2008

My AWESOME CVS trip

Ok here's what I got last night...

palmolive
4 tubes of colgate
6 soyjoys
2 smart rinse mouthwash
2 CVS bandaids
1 huggies body wash
1 huggies body wash cloths
4 bottles of ALL small and mighty
10 bottles of Perrier

Before my card the total was $80+

After using my card my total was $62.92

Coupons in this order:
$4 off $20 that I got in my email yesterday.
10 $1 off on the Perrier (from Publix)
4 $1 off for the ALL (newspaper)
2 $1 off of the Huggies wash (newspaper)
4 $1.50 off of the colgate (3 from the internet, 1 from the paper)
2 buy 2 get one free for the Soyjoys (newspaper)
2 of the free smart rinse coupons (internet)

My total was $34.84 including tax
Then I got $29.96 in ECB
So I spent $4.88 after ECB's


You can do each deal seperately so that you are out of pocket less the first time, but I didn't want the girl to be irritated with me. I am not bold enough for that yet.

No comments: