Friday, July 4, 2008

Awesome Kroger deals!

Several deals to be had at Kroger.

FREE!! Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce. It's on sale for $1 and there are coupons right there on the aisle for $1 off. It's actually pretty good BBQ sauce.
Hebrew nat'l are B1G1 free. Use the .75 off coupons from last weeks paper
Lloyds BBQ is on sale for 3.99. Use the $1 off coupons from last weeks paper. Plus these are a part of the Daytona deal. If you buy 10 participating products, you will get $3 off your order.
Yoplait yogurt is on sale for .50. Use a coupon for $.50 off 6 and that coupon will double. You can print that one on coupons.com
Ritz are 2.50 and part of the Daytona Deal
Smart Ones are 5 for $10 plus I printed off a coupon for $1 off five.
Totinos are on sale for $1 and are part of the Daytona deal so I got 5 of them so that I could get to 10 items.

My savings at Kroger today: $75.07!!
I believe these deals are only good through tomorrow.

No comments: