Monday, August 4, 2008

Awesome CVS trip!

Here's what I got...

Photobucket

1 Oral b toothbrush
4 crest toothpaste
8 pks of mechanical pencils
6 pks of index cards (buy one get one free)
4 bottles of pert plus (free!!)
2 sure deodorants
1 cvs lip balm (free!!)
4 cover girl foundations (free!)
4 more cover girl products(blush, concealer, powder, tinted moisturizer) FREE!!

I used...
-$10 off $50 coupon
-4 of the buy one get one free cover girl (stacked with the buy one get one free CVS deal)
-4 $.75 coupons for the toothpaste
-1 $1 off for the toothbrush
-4 $2 off for the Pert (stacked with the Buy one get one free CVS deal)
-free lip balm CVS coupon
$17 in ECB's

Total out of pocket...... 53 cents plus tax!!!
Savings $141.73
ECB's earned- $7.50

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!! You have GOT to teach me how to do this!! I had the CVS flyer out of the newspaper, but wasn't sure how you get all those deals. what a shopper you are! I am just learning on the Grocery Game site. I am going to Publix tonight for all the BOGO things we need.

Audrey B said...

Hot Coupon World is a great place. Also Iheartcvs.com It's all about having the coupons so that when the deals come out, you can stack them. Stack your coupons at Publix too! I saved $78 there on Friday.

Anonymous said...

What is "Stacking?" Is that when you use a coupon while the item is on sale? Like B1G1 cheerios, and you use 2 cheerios coupons?
email me...