Friday, January 9, 2009

Another coupon class!! Jan 24th, 7 pm Marietta (E Cobb area)

About 6 months ago I began on the journey of couponing. Through this journey I have found that spending some time can save you hundreds (thousands, maybe) of dollars on groceries and other items for my family. I'm so excited to share the wonderful world of couponing with all my friends. So you are invited to my coupon "class." We will talk about getting started, having a good set up for coupons, finding deals, stockpiling, avoiding misuse of coupons, internet coupons, etc. Even if you already coupon, bring your coupons for trading and your knowledge to add.
I'll provide beverages if you are up for a coupon challenge. Please bring something to snack on, BUT you have to have used a coupon to purchase the item or if you're making it, one ingredient must have been purchased with a coupon. Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!
Please feel free to invite others that you think are interested, just let me know if you can make it. This will be at my friend's house in Marietta (E Cobb area,) So let me know if you're interested and I will send you the address.

1 comment:

Butterfly Kisses said...

I went to the class! Audrey you are so sweet to share your knowledge and experiences with everyone! I will keep checking back for more!